## PDPFeb-06 Task Force Teleconference TRANSCRIPTION

February 15, 2007, at 20:00 UTC

**Note:** The following is the output of transcribing from an audio recording of the PDPFeb06 task force teleconference on 15 February 2007. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases it is incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages or transcription errors. It is posted as an aid to understanding the proceedings at the meeting, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

The audio recording may be found at:

http://gnso-audio.icann.org/PDPFeb06-20070215.mp3

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#feb

## Participants on the call:

Avri Doria - Interim Chair - Nominating Committee appointee GNSO Council

Jon Nevett - Registrar constituency

Marilyn Cade - CBUC

Alistair Dixon - CBUC

Greg Ruth - ISPCPC

David Maher - Registries Constituency

## **ICANN Staff:**

Sue Jonklaas - Regional Business Advisor - Asia-Pacific, Office of the

**General Counsel** 

Liz Williams - Senior Policy Counselor

Glen de Saint Géry - GNSO Secretariat

## **Absent apologies**

Jeff Neuman - gTLD Registry constituency

Kristina Rosette - IPC

Coordinator: Thank you for standing by. At this time the conference is being

recorded. Should you have any objections, you may disconnect at this

time.

Avri Doria: Okay, thank you very much.

Okay, so we'll start out with a roll call to see who's here. Please, Glen,

can you do that?

Glen Desaintgery: ...do that Avri. Just let me get this up. We've got (Sue Juncled)

from ICANN staff on with (Liz Williams) from ICANN staff and we have

(David Mahar) from the Registry Constituency, Alistair Dixon from the

Business Constituency, (John Nevitt) from the Registrar Constituency

and yourself.

Avri Doria: And me. Okay, thank you.

Okay, so the next things we had were interest statements, does

anyone wish to or need to update their interest statement at this time?

Okay, no.

Moving on was review of agenda. Now, the agenda that was sent out

basically had review of status and to review two things.

One is the status of the taskforce report which was scheduled to be out

on 8th February and also the Registry Constituents document on data

new collection including traffic data which was supposed to be out

today.

<q

ICANN Moderator: Glen Desaintgery

02-15-07/2:00 pm CT Confirmation # 3577628

Page 3

Then we have a recap of the Term of Reference 5 recommendation

and check and see if there are any constituency issues or support, not

yet, and then to basically ask everyone if we're going to have that by

the next meeting in Marina del Ray.

And then there was going to be first comment on the draft's final report

because people were going to have (a week) to have seen it, but of

course it's sort of a silly item at the moment, people haven't had a

chance to see it.

And then it was basically to talk about our agenda for the Marina del

Ray meetings just to make sure the we've got everything planned that

we need to have planned, that the people know the agenda.

And then was to ask we'll probably try to figure out who's going to be

there then.

And then any other business, does anyone have any changes,

modifications, or additions to the agenda?

Woman:

Avri, I don't...

Avri Doria:

No.

Woman:

I just want to announce...

Avri Doria:

Hello, I didn't hear something. Hello?

Woman:

It's Marilyn, I just wanted to announce I just joined.

Avri Doria: Okay, thanks, Marilyn.

Something I noticed on the last call. You have to be intentional to be heard. Sometimes I heard you and then sometimes I don't. I don't know what it is that you're doing to make yourself heard but you have

to do it.

Woman: Thanks.

Avri Doria: Okay, thanks.

So review of the status. (Liz), can you tell us about the taskforce report - was scheduled for the 8th?

(Liz): Yes, I can.

Yesterday I received correspondence from the Registry Constituency to say that they were not submitting a minority report as I had expected. I have drafted the taskforce support on the basis that they were going to do that. And in subsequent discussions with (Marie Zitkova) and others on the Registry Constituency said that they are not.

I also haven't received an - a heads-up on the 15th of February material. I had thought that it was coming in prior to then. From my...

Avri Doria: The same schedule for the 15th since the beginning.

(Liz): Yeah. I had thought that it was coming in prior to that. That's all. So I am now fumbling to redo - not redo, but redesign parts of the taskforce

Page 5

report to make sure that the Registry Constituency material is included

in the whole of the report.

I have, as you would be aware, everybody being very busy on the new

TLDs updated draft report which was finished for our internal

consumption tonight, and I would expect that my redrafting of the

report will be completed tomorrow, if I can get it done and distributed

over the weekend. So my personal apologies for not anticipating that

change of plan, but it's just something that I have to deal with.

And of course...

Avri Doria:

I guess - yeah...

(Liz):

It's my responsibility and I have not finalized the final report, but that's -

is on its way now that I know that I'm not anticipating a minority report

from the registry.

Avri Doria:

Okay. I'm a little confused. And I know we've talked about it before, but

I still don't understand. I had thought that as of the 8th it was already

ready and just being internal reviewed in ICANN before you released it.

And so I...

(Liz):

Without the Registry's material, Avri, so now that has to be

incorporated.

Avri Doria:

I see.

Okay, I...

(Liz): So the upside to me is that I've now completed the new TLDs report

and can devote myself to finalizing as quickly as possible the draft taskforce report. And I really want to get everybody as quickly - as I

really want to get that to everyone as quickly as possible.

Avri Doria: Yeah, it seems also that this one come in sort of as a second place

after everything was already finished with the other. But on the exit point, even if it comes out Monday, people will not have had a whole week to read it. So I'm concerned about that because we'll meet on Saturday to go through it, and so I'm very concerned. I don't know how other people feel about the ability to (unintelligible) it before Saturday.

Marilyn Cade: Avri, it's Marilyn. I just have a question.

Woman: Please.

Woman: Sorry. No, and come closer to the phone, if you cannot turn up your

volume, I can hear that it's you but I can't really hear what you're

saying.

Marilyn Cade: I'm at a hotel phone and I'm...

Woman: Oh let it go. That's it, got it.

Marilyn Cade: I have a question. I'm not - maybe it would be helpful to understand

how different this is expected to be from the previous version or if we're just now going to see integration of registry comments...

Avri Doria:

...(I hope) it's radically different because we had asked for a complete reorganization of the document after the last one and has been waiting for a long time to see what it was going to look like.

Marilyn Cade:

So that would be helpful to just have clarified.

Secondly, if we get it, you know, early in the day you US time but, you know, because of the time zone difference, if we get it early in the day, I think the other thing to take into account is that people really need to be able to read it on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday because beginning on Thursday they're really tied up focused on PDP 05.

So the earlier we can get it, even if it's partial, I mean even if it comes two phases, it comes in two segments, the better.

(Liz):

Yeah, I agree with you, Marilyn. And I don't know whether you were on the call when I was just giving that information about it. The report has been completely revamped and changed, so there's been significant changes that have taken place, which is why it's taken also rather longer for our internal processes to redo it -- not to redo it, sorry -- to make sure that it's all - everyone's happy with it.

So I will be attempting to get it out as quickly as possible with all of the material in it. And one of the things that we had hoped to do was to include as much as Term of Reference 5 as possible. And for my side I was hoping that we would have the remainder of the Term of Reference 5 discussion today to see whether there has been any progress on the status of those recommendations so it could be as complete as possible.

And I had one further question. Am I right in thinking that Monday is a public holiday in the US? Is that a public holiday or is it just a special day?

Avri Doria: It is a public holiday.

(Liz): Right, okay. That's fine thank you.

Man: I think it's...

((Crosstalk))

Avri Doria: Excuse me?

((Crosstalk))

Avri Doria: Yeah, and I'm certainly planning to work. And so please ask if this was

a regular day.

((Crosstalk))

(Liz): The reason why I'm asking that is that I've just received a note from

(Diane Schroeder), you know, who said that the ICANN office is closed on Monday. And that is the day that I will be flying to come in a day early to finalize the preparations for both - for the complete week of new TLD stuff internal planning sessions and the PDP (unintelligible)

staff all happening in the same week.

Jon: Avri, this is Jon, if I may.

Avri Doria: Please.

Jon: Thanks.

We may want to move down on the agenda a bit to figure out the schedule and whether folks can actually participate on the meetings on Saturday. And that may help decide the timeframe for the report because, you know, I prefer not to get a piecemeal report or one that's not completely finished if it's not necessary.

Obviously if it is necessary and we think we'll have the participation that'd be helpful. But I'm concerned that there may be a lack of participation on the weekend. And especially with not receiving the information for Term of Reference 5 and the delay in the report, we may, you know, depending on how the conversation goes in the next agenda item, we may want to rethink our schedule.

Woman: Glen, I - you had the up-to-date participation things and I wondered if

we could actually just go through that I had my list here.

Glen Desaintgery: Okay. I want to...

((Crosstalk))

Jon: We're not suggesting canceling our meeting.

Avri Doria: Like it's getting closer.

Fewer and fewer people seem to be willing to do this this weekend which is really sort of depressing. But again, given how late the

delivery on things has been, I mean it's hard not to understand people sort of things, you know, it was nothing to review, it's hard to tell.

Anyhow let me go on. I want to give Registry -- there was the document that was supposed to come out in terms of data collection that didn't make it today and I guess people saw the mail from (Jeff) basically saying, sorry, we're working on it hopefully before the weekend but I don't think there's any certainty of that.

(Liz): Avri, I think (David Maher) is on the call, perhaps you could just speak

with him.

Woman: Yeah, let me just clarify, which weekend?

(Liz): This weekend.

(David): This is (David).

We're trying to get some information together from all the registries of all the - the gTLDs, but as you saw from (Jeff's) message, he has not heard from at least some of the registries. TIR has some information which I'm about to send to (Jeff), but I don't know about the others.

I just - a lot of - the bottom line is I don't know when that will be available.

Woman: Okay, thanks.

So, yes, as far as I can tell, while there's an attempt to have it before our meeting, there's no certainty. Okay.

Page 11

Okay, let's skip the TOR 5 recommendation discussion and we can

come back to it if there is any intent.

Skipping first comments on the draft's final report because obviously

we can't have first comment on a report no one's seen yet.

So we'll just keep plans for the Marina del Ray meet.

We were scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, basically start (unintelligible) after a reserved names early meeting. The two things that I had had on the agenda was to go through the reference - Terms of Reference 5 recommendation, basically get the constituency view on that. And while we haven't seen that - the recommendation itself has not changed since we talked at our last meeting. So that's been posted. And by that would have been two weeks and chosen.

There was a request - constituencies to have their positions on whether they support or don't support that recommendation by the meeting. So that was one item.

And the other item we were going to (I think) was basically walk through the report, especially the recommendations, and make (unintelligible) believe it was for the next review cycle. We had decided on another review (cycle with one) before - off to the council in Lisbon. So that was the next step that we're going to do.

And so those two things were considered, you know, one has to go through it carefully. That's what I had on...

(Liz): Avri, it's (Liz), can I ask a question when you're ready.

Avri Doria: Of course. I'm ready.

(Liz): Yes, just a quick one.

It's - your call is echoing a lot, so when you're speaking, would you mind just slowing down a little bit. The other thing is that I had drafted a draft agenda for distribution to the participants for Saturday and Sunday, and I'm taking notes as you are speaking to make sure that I've got in order what you want to do.

So if you - when you're just speaking to me, just be slow a bit because I'm typing it as you're saying it.

Avri Doria: Yes, ma'am.

(Liz): Thank you.

Avri Doria: One thing I (unintelligible) there but it's not necessary is to go over the

registry report on data use and collection including traffic data. So

those are the three things on the agenda for the face to face meeting in

Marina del Ray. Now one of the things we need to know is how many

people will be in Marina del Ray and how many will be attending

remotely.

Woman: So shall pause into that count, is that all right?

Avri Doria: Good idea.

(Liz): You're being silly, Avri?

Avri Doria: I am speaking slowly as requested.

(Liz): And that's a great improvement.

Glen, have you got the definitive list?

Glen Desaintgery: Yes, I've got the list in front of me. Am I coming over clearly enough?

(Liz): Yes, thanks.

Glen Desaintgery: On my list I have participants in person -- (David Maher), (Ken Stubbs), (Jon Nevett), (Marilyn Cade), (Sophia Bekele), Avri, and (Mawaki Chango) from the Non-Commercial Constituency.

As remote participants, I have (Jeff Neuman), (Greg Ruth), and maybe someone from the IPC like (Ute Decker). But as far as I know, he or she will be there too. But I do not think that he is (on the call sometimes) and (Steve) will be there until the end of Saturday.

Marilyn Cade: Can I just ask you again? It's Marilyn.

((Crosstalk))

Marilyn Cade: I didn't hear, it was (Steve Metalitz?

Woman: Metalitz

Marilyn Cade: Metalitz

Woman: How (unintelligible) on constituency? It sounds like all of the...

Glen Desaintgery: Constituency-wise, we will have registry, registrar, business constituency, non-commercial constituency. And we will have ISP on the phone, remote participation with group, and Mawaki will be there for the non-commercial. And Avri and (Sophia) for the nominating committee. So in fact we will have constituency (unintelligible).

Jon: It's Jon. Just to clarify my participation, Glen, I have a four o'clock flight on Saturday, so you'll have registrar participation until probably 2:00 p.m. on Saturday.

Glen Desaintgery: Okay.

(Liz): Also, Glen, I got a note from (Greg Ruth) to say that he was not participating on Sunday.

(Greg): Yes, but...

(Liz): Oh sorry, (Greg) hello, I didn't realize you were there.

(Greg): But (Tony Harris) should be participating both days.

(Liz): Oh good, okay, thank you. I didn't know that.

Alistair Dixon: And, Glen, just -- it's Alistair here, I'm hoping to participate remotely.

Glen Desaintgery: Okay, thanks, Alistair. Great. So it seems as though it will be full house then.

Avri Doria: So my plan is to try and do as much Saturday as possible and - but I

do believe that we will run into Sunday especially if we do get the

registry report on data (collecting).

I understand that people want to spend as little time Sunday as

possible and I certainly (unintelligible) but I do think -- and I'm grateful

that so many people are going to be available.

Does it strike other people that we do have enough presence to

actually do what's on the agenda?

Man: I think since we've got most constituency there for at least as much as

the time we should be able to make (the program).

Avri Doria: Any other comments?

Woman: I support that.

Avri Doria: Thank you.

Now one of the things that's important is for as many constituencies as

possible to have their (unintelligible) their constituencies' degree - for

Term of Reference 5 (unintelligible).

Should I say take that as no, none of the constituencies have assessed

this yet?

(Liz): Sorry, Avri, the last part of the sentence cut out. Just say what you said

again?

Avri Doria: In other words, since no one responded that the constituencies have

been discussing Term of Reference 5, should be assume that no one

has assessed it yet?

Marilyn Cade: Avri, it's Marilyn. Let me think to that and also to comment.

As the rapporteur at that time for this topic in the BC, we spent

extensive time on this topic.

Man: Marilyn, can you just get closer to the phone?

Marilyn Cade: Sorry, as close to the phone as I can get.

As the rapporteur for at the time for this topic in the BC, we spent

extensive discussion on this topic.

We - I don't see what has changed in the discussion we've had so far which invalidates the position that constituency took at that time and put in writing. We are waiting the report from the registries to see - sorry, let me just finish - to see what additional information beyond what we've already considered. But I don't see that anything has changed from the position that our constituency took.

Now, you know, if you're saying we're now talking about proposing a study, the constituency supported the idea that further work needed to be done and recommendations made. What - can you help me with what you're looking for from us?

Avri Doria:

If you believe that you're (going to) support the recommendation as written, then that's fine. And if you believe the recommendation is essentially the same as what you supported before and you can say that your constituency supports that recommendation, then that's all I'm looking for.

But at the moment, and I don't see any reason to change, at the moment the report is going to oppose the recommendation we made at the last meeting that was circulated and I think that no one commented on within the (talk limits and) as the recommendation in the - it did with all the others, I need to collect the level of support on that recommendation.

We never did correct the (level of) support of the report level recommendation because we didn't have one until last week.

Alistair Dixon:

Avri, it's Alistair here.

I mean I think we can probably support the recommendation but I would like to see the registry's report about registry's officers.

I'd just like to understand. I sort of (feel) like we're operating on (partial) information at the moment, as I indicated last time. And I would just like to see that information clear before confirming that we do support that recommendation.

Avri Doria:

Okay. I understand that. And I certainly would like to see it too although one of the things that (unintelligible) basically says as we're having complete data, we need more researching for this.

So, yes, I do - I want to see it but I guess I'm trying to understand that if we don't see it, what changes.

Jon: I would - it's Jon. I would say if we don't get more data from the

registries, if they don't choose to contribute data, I'll turn to Alistair to

confirm this, but I think we would at the BC have to support the

recommendation because we haven't heard any additional information that would lead us not to support it. That's why it's really important to

hear the report.

Alistair Dixon: Yeah, that would my view too, so.

Avri Doria: So, you think it's possible that we could see this on your registry report

on data collection that would mean there was no more need for study,

that they would be a complete enough report to address all of the

concerns and that therefore you would say no support for the

(unintelligible) because you had enough information.

Man: Well...

Avri Doria: You see that as possible.

Marilyn Cade: Let me - I'm not going to use the word probable but the registries have

made - have suggested that they think they can make the case and I

suggest the BC would be open to hearing the case. That's...

Avri Doria: Okay.

Marilyn Cade: Alistair, does that...

Alistair Dixon: Yeah, I'd agree. I mean we are...

Woman: Okay.

Alistair Dixon: ...you know, we had been operating on partial information on this

particular issue and it looks to me like a study will be necessary, but I

just would like to see that the information for - that the registries

provide too.

Avri Doria: So that would be good motivation for the registries to make sure there

is a complete report in time for us to discuss it.

Does any other constituency have a comment on their work towards

getting a constituency level of support for the past recommendation?

Woman: Yes.

Avri Doria: Please try and have a level for the face to face meeting. I understand

the difficulty (unintelligible) and so I guess that there's two ways that

can go. One, the data is still not complete enough, so the

recommendation may be necessary, or two, the date is complete

enough and (unintelligible) constituency with an indication of

(unintelligible) data says, what do we support (unintelligible). Is that

reasonable?

Alistair Dixon: Are you asking for everybody's view here, Avri, or just (unintelligible)?

Avri Doria: I'm asking for anybody that wants to speak.

Alistair Dixon: Well, certainly what you are suggesting seems reasonable to me.

Avri Doria: Is there anyone (unintelligible)?

Jon: Hey, Avri, I'm not -- this is Jon -- I'm not sure what is going on with the

phone. But I'm hearing maybe one of every three words you speak. So it's hard for me to say whether it's reasonable or not. But I assume it's

reasonable because you're usually reasonable.

Avri Doria: Thank you.

Oh dear (unintelligible) phone call.

I'm going to hang up and call on my cell.

Marilyn Cade: And I'm going to hope we advance this call quickly since I'm paying

horrific out of Swiss hotel, but I've been experiencing problems. Are

you guys able to hear me?

(Liz): Yes.

Man: Now we can hear you great.

(Liz): Not such good quality down there Marilyn, not like consistent?

Marilyn Cade: It must be - but it's got to be Swiss telcom, it's not my fault.

(Liz): No, I know, absolutely. But isn't there a dial up number we can call you

up?

Marilyn Cade: You know, it would be nice but...

(Liz): Impractical.

Marilyn Cade: The hotel - Glen has done this several times in the past and hotel

switchboard disconnects the call after five minutes.

(Liz): So they're looking for you to make the call.

Marilyn Cade: The other hotel that I stay up here a day, because we're going to up

advertising, let me speak for an hour before they disconnect me.

But Avri will be back shortly I hope.

Jon: Was anyone else having a hard time hearing her?

(Liz): Yeah, definitely.

Marilyn Cade: Yeah.

Man: Yeah.

(Liz): Not just you and your (unintelligible).

Man: So, (Liz), while we have the time.

(Liz): Uh-huh.

Man: As far as the meeting next week, what is it, like 9 to 5, Thursday or

Friday?

(Liz): Yes, it is. That's for Thursday and Friday for the new TLD staff, it's

definitely 9 to 5. And then for Saturday morning, the reserve name working group, (Chuck's) group, is meeting between 8 and 10. And

then the five or six people will catch - kicking off at 10 o'clock.

Jon: Okay. And is there - are there dinners planned or...

(Liz): Yes, Victoria Tricamo. Unfortunately, we won't have the wonderful

services of Glen on the ground because of her foot. But (Victoria

Tricamo is the policy development...

Woman: Yeah.

(Liz): ....executive assistant will be there and she'll organize everything. So,

yes, there will be dinners. Don't worry you will be fed.

Jon: No, I'm just thinking - I'm making dinner plans with a friend. I'm

deciding whether to do it Thursday or Friday.

(Liz): Okay.

Jon: Sorry.

Avri Doria: This is Avri, I'm back on the call.

(Liz): Friday will be good, Glen - or Jon.

((Crosstalk))

Avri Doria: I guess no one can hear me.

(Liz): Yes we can. We can hear you.

Avri Doria: Oh okay. I was about to hang up again.

Man: That's much better Glen - Avri, thanks.

Avri Doria: Yeah. It's cell phone. I just pay a dollar a minute so (unintelligible) cost.

(Liz): We will be quick.

Avri Doria: Right.

Okay. So where were we? What did you guys resolve while I wasn't

here?

(Liz): The start time for the new TLD meeting on Thursday and Friday.

Avri Doria: Perfect, Great.

Okay. So basically, I guess where we had left it was my asking people -- I'm just looking at my email -- whether the constituency would be able to have their levels of support on a statement considering that the information would still be incomplete. And obviously if this is complete information, then I'll have to go back to their constituencies I assume, because we would have to revise the recommendation, because if the information is complete, then we'll be able to make conclusions and we wouldn't be recommending a study, we would re-recommending either no action or some action or something concrete that is correct.

Woman: Yes.

Marilyn Cade: Avri? It's Marilyn. But it seems to me that, I mean, I don't know if other

constituencies can perceive this way, but my suggestion would be the

constituencies that, assuming they have no information that persuades

them otherwise, they could go ahead and make a decision that they

support the call for study because there's no information that

persuades them otherwise, in that way they could take an opinion from

their membership.

Avri Doria: Okay. That's what I was suggesting.

Marilyn Cade: Yeah. Yeah. Okay. I think.

Avri Doria: Is that in this state? I'm just saying that since there's a possibility that

we're going to get a report and there's a possibility that report will be

so complete and so satisfy everyone that we would need to change the

recommendation.

So yes, and certainly the circumstance that we're in now, the

constituencies certainly can decide their level of support based on the

current recommendation. It's just that, you know, we get a report and it

resolves everyone's issues, then we would have a different

recommendation. And that's when people would need to go back to the

constituents to say, "Hey, we got the information we need, everything

is cool, we're doing, you know, we're recommending this instead. What

do you think?"

It's correct?

Woman: Got it.

Avri Doria: I mean, I'm being optimistic.

Okay. I mean, I believe we've covered everything on the agenda, is

that correct, I've lost track of it, I apologize.

(Liz): Yes you have, Avri. And on the basis of the discussion as we were

taking notes, I've sent a proposal pertaining to the list. I have a couple of questions for anyone. Is there anyone who needs any assistance with statistics or meeting rooms or anything also for Marina del Pay?

with statistics or meeting rooms or anything else for Marina del Ray?

Marilyn Cade: I guess I do, Liz.

(Liz): Uh-huh.

Marilyn Cade: How is the communication about Marina del Ray being communicated

to the constituencies, but I assume you're communicating to the

and I don't know how the communication is going out. I don't want to

council, but half, you know, generally observers are accommodated

take up Avri's call on this, but of the communication going out to the constituencies, would it be they let their members know about observer

opportunities?

Glen Desaintgery: Marilyn?

(Liz): Glen - Marilyn.

Glen Desaintgery: Marilyn, it's Glen. I'm going to send up a note to the liaison list that

captures all the constituencies with the details, I'll relay it tonight or early tomorrow morning. And also with all the members for room

participation. And that is being taken care of.

Avri Doria: Thank you.

Marilyn Cade: Just for the record - just for the record, I'm going to note that makes it

difficult I think for this kind of late note for constituencies. So maybe in

the future we could just kind of take note to try to do it earlier.

Glen Desaintgery: Thank you.

Avri Doria: Thank you. That's a note.

Any other issues you had a couple of questions with?

(Liz): Yes, I did. But the statistical one has been answered because we have

confirmation of the ten days.

Avri Doria: Okay.

(Liz): I want to have Glen's wonderful support there, and I was just making

list for myself because I was specifically asked to make sure I knew who is coming in and for how long and what for because we have rooms to manage that it's entirely non-substandard, but it does matter

enormously in terms of the results that expend on hotel rooms and food and coffee and being in the room with sound systems running in

(unintelligible).

That's all. And thank you. I'm fine.

Avri Doria:

Okay. Any other issues from any one of the participants. And I do apologize for the difficulty I have with the phone call. I guess I have financial issues with cell phones.

If there are no other issues, I look forward to seeing you people, you know, or talking to you if you're participating remotely. And please, Liz - please, please get us the document – (and to) document that as soon as possible, and please to everyone try to make sure you know what your constituency's level of support is on the all things being equal term of reference five recommendation.

If there's nothing else, thanks.

Marilyn Cade: Thanks Avri.

Man: Thanks. Bye.

Woman: Bye.

Man: Bye.

Man: Thank you.

Man: Bye-Bye.