

**Vertical Integration PDP Working Group
TRANSCRIPTION
Monday 26 July 2010 at 17:00 UTC**

Note: The following is the output of transcribing from an audio recording of Vertical Integration PDP Working Group meeting on Monday 26 July at 1700 UTC. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases it is incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages or transcription errors. It is posted as an aid to understanding the proceedings at the meeting, but should not be treated as an authoritative record. The audio is also available at:

<http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-vi-pdp-20100726.mp3>

On page:

<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#jul>

(transcripts and recordings are found on the calendar page)

Participants on the Call:

Contracted Parties House

Registrars Stakeholder Group

Volker Greimann

Jean-Christophe Vignes

Jeffrey Eckhaus

Jothan Frakes

Paul Diaz

Statton Hammock

Amadeu Abril

Ruslan Sattarov

gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group

Jeff Neuman

Ken Stubbs

Non Contracted Parties House

- Commercial Stakeholders Group

Berry Cob -CBUC

Mikey O'Connor – CBUC- Co-Chair

Jon Nevett -CBUC

Ronald N. Andruff – CBUC

Kristina Rosette – IPC

Scott Austin - IPC

- Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group

...

Individuals

Roberto Gaetano – Individual - Co-Chair

Phil Buckingham

Katrin Ohlmer

Faisal Shah

ALAC/At Large

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
Sebastien Bachellot
Alan Greenberg
Sivasubramanian Muthusamy

Staff:

Glen de Saint Gery
Mike Zupke

Apologies:

Margie Milam
Avri Doria
Vika Mpisane
Michele Neylon

Coordinator: Excuse me, I'd like to remind all participants this conference is being recorded. If you have any objections you may disconnect at this time. You may begin.

Mikey O'Connor: Thanks (Kelly). Thanks Gisella. I really think today's call might be fairly short. I've said that before. I've been wrong but you never know.

The question of the day is sort of to puzzle through how hard we want to work over the holiday month of August and that's really it. So that's really the only agenda item I've got except for anybody who wants to help me get from Cartagena to (Cusco) on one day. But we could probably do that off-line.

Anything else that people want to put on the agenda before I ask Gisella to call the roll?

Okay, Gisella, why don't we go ahead and call the roll and then we'll get underway?

Gisella Gruber-White: Good morning, good afternoon to everyone on today's Vertical Integration call on Monday the 26 of July.

We have Cheryl Langdon-Orr, (Subraman M.), (Ruslan Safanos), Sebastian Bachollett, Mike O'Connor, Jeffery Eckhaus, Faisal Shah, Roberto Gaetano, Jeff Newman, Amadeu Abril, Ken Stubbs, Statton Hammock, Ron Andruff, Barry Cobb, Paul Diaz, (Scott Ostren), Jon Nevett.

From staff we have (Mike Sutka), Marika Konings, myself Gisella Gruber-White. Margie will be a little late on this call. And we also have apologies from Avri Doria and Michele Neylon.

But I'll please also remind everyone to state their names when speaking for transcript purposes. Thank you. Back over to you Mikey.

Mikey O'Connor: Thanks Gisella and thanks all. I'm going to let my phone ring away in the background here. It will go away in a second.

Basically this is sort of a call that's saying we're done with the initial report, we could do more stuff between now and when the board retreat happens if you want or not. And I just sort of wanted to take the sense of the group on that question.

Let me sort of sketch out the future as I know it. And that is that we submitted the initial report for public comments. The public comment period is done, oh I don't know, around the 12th of August I think. Don't quote me on that date. It's close to that.

And then our deadline for getting material to - ready for the council is something like the 16th. It's several days later. Those states all went by truly recently on the list.

And really the only thing we absolutely positively have to do between the end of the public comments period and submitting it to the council is to summarize

the public comments and include that summary in the draft that we push forward.

So that means that if we want we can basically stop for a while. And we can't stop forever but we can stop for a while and let the report perceived pretty much the way it looks right now.

But we're not. It's - and this is the question of the day. What we could do is, you know, when we put those three major appendices in the back about SRSU and compliance and so on we left some pretty big issues unresolved in those, certainly in the appendices but even more in the body of the report.

And if we want we could go to work on trying to resolve some of those issues. We could also continue to look for new permutations and combinations of proposals and advanced those as well or not.

And that's really the question that I wanted to put to you all rather than just making up my own or with Roberto.

So that's the question for the call today. And I just wanted to sort of hear what people wanted to do. Amadeu, go ahead.

Amadeu Abril: Okay. I am one of those in favor of more work.

You know August is so boring without the Vertical Integration calls. (Through) the front is over and, you know, the league Championship for football here in Europe are still not started. So there's nothing to (hectic) to do in the afternoons.

So the question - but I have a question. You said that things we can do and we must do, there are things that we must do is the one regarding the public comment and the - I mean the comments we have to the initial report.

The other one is what we are allowed to do. Are we allowed to still try to refine our positions?

That is many of us have the impression that we had complete proposals and that many of them had good issues.

But the way we pulled that was you take a whole meal but you don't tell the people that you hated the dessert or that you wanted to combine the dessert of the second one with, you know, all that were in the first one.

And many of us have the impression that as more (fat), we need to build more of refinement on what we should support or just complete proposals of the measures and presumptions and measures in certain cases but not, you know, for everything et cetera, et cetera and because we have some chances to try to refine that.

Mikey O'Connor: To answer your question directly Amadeu, I think the answer is yes. We do have this time and we could use it that way. And it doesn't necessarily have to be all of us together.

It could be the continuation of sort of conversations between proposal groups. We could do it altogether.

You know, that's precisely the reason for this call is to see what the best way to use the time that we've got in front of us is. And I'm open to anything and everything.

One of the nice things about our current situation is that we are no longer under that crushing time pressure.

Amadeu Abril: Oh this (unintelligible).

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: It'll be back.

Mikey O'Connor: Thank you very much. Well at least for - at least give me a week will you? I mean it's so nice to get up on a Monday morning and not be in a panic about this call.

But anyway yes. We can certainly explore all kinds of way to use this time and certainly wouldn't want to preclude any.

Ken, go ahead.

Statton Hammock: Mikey?

Mikey O'Connor: Yes?

Statton Hammock: Sorry Mikey it's (unintelligible). I'm outside. Can I be in the queue at some point?

Mikey O'Connor: Sure. You can, right after Ken.

Statton Hammock: Thank you.

Mikey O'Connor: Go ahead Ken.

Oh Ken, your phone just blanked out again. It was working before.

Ken Stubbs: How about now?

Mikey O'Connor: Oh that's good. Now you're working.

Ken Stubbs: Okay I had it on mute. I'm sorry.

Mikey O'Connor: Don't worry.

Ken Stubbs: Couple of things. First of all in terms of publications and communications, now we have an obligation to recap the public comments which according to the post that Sebastian indicated here, they closed on the 12th of August. What's the drop dead date to have any stuff to the council basically for its consideration with the new timeline Mikey?

Mikey O'Connor: Let me spin quickly forward in my account. It's basically the Tuesday of the following week. So it's the 17th. So we've got sort of the weekend.

You know the 12th is a Thursday. So we've got sort of the weekend. Then, you know, we could easily touch it on Monday the 16th on our regular call.

Ken Stubbs: Okay. So for all intents and purposes the last possible time that we could provide material to the council would be on let's say that Tuesday, by that Tuesday.

Now the definition of material could be the report as it stands right now along with the comments or it could be a report with revisions which we indicated might very well be coming or at least updates.

The only concerns I would have would be that we make certain that we have an adequate time for any comments on any revised report.

I would not want to slip in any report revisions three days before the closing date and then be criticized for sandbagging someone and not giving people an adequate time to comment on it.

So in order to avoid that kind of comment it might be a good idea to talk to Margie and staff and see how - what type of a time period we're comfortable with. Otherwise all the work we do would be kind of a come along after the council considered the initial documents I'm guessing Mike. Thanks.

Mikey O'Connor: Yes. And there's one other variable -- I just wrote down a to do out of that -- is if we decide that we want to make, you know, substantive changes to the report we should probably set ourselves a deadline internally so that as Ken said, people have the time to review it and so on.

But the other possibility is that the council is considering rescheduling the next meeting, not their August 26th meeting, put the next mid-September meeting forward one week for a variety of reasons. I don't know them all.

But I sort of threw our name in the hat as a reason too. Because if they scheduled the mid-September council meeting forward in time one week we could then instead of submitting all of our material in time for the August 26 meeting which is that 17th date we could slip back a couple of weeks.

It would give us basically a few more weeks after the public comment period to respond to public comments and to any other substantive changes that we want to drive into the report.

So I've, you know, I lobbied (Chuck) anyway, to, you know to...

Ken Stubbs: Quick response on that Mikey if I could please. First of all if for any reason we were considering doing that my suggestion would be to put a placeholder in the preference for the comments section giving people a heads up that there may very well be an update so that we don't just slide it in there without people having some sort of advance notice.

Number two is the last time I checked the council list there was an awful lot of static on that earlier meeting.

So there are a couple council members like (Christine) is on the call. She might be able to respond. But I wouldn't want to count on a date that isn't going to be certain there. Thanks.

Mikey O'Connor: No, no. Well and that's absolutely right. I wasn't counting on it. I just sort of had my fingers crossed. But, you know, this is just my little narrow view of the thing. So it may be that that was a pipe dream.

Statton, go ahead.

Statton Hammock: Mikey, can you hear me?

Mikey O'Connor: Yes I can hear you fine.

Statton Hammock: Okay. See apart from the task of moving towards a full consensus on (unintelligible) and related issues, we should be spending some time on (Hans), not only on (Hans) but also we can start examining good practices by the good businesses and the industry and see if others can follow their examples and emulate textbook practices. And then we'll look at what harm requires intervention and some of it's - some solutions.

Mikey O'Connor: Thanks Statton. Let me continue to sort of clarify. Sort of my sense of the way that things are going to go, I mean they're certainly above my pay grade to predict what the board is going to do.

But the kinds of things that you're describing with (Harms) and, you know, we have a bunch of very rich issues buried in those appendices. And I don't think that we could get through those in three weeks.

You know, I think we need to do an awful lot of work as a team and a bunch of research and lots of thinking. And so I'm...

Statton Hammock: Yes but how about...

Mikey O'Connor: Go ahead Statton.

Statton Hammock: No, no it's not going to be a change in three weeks. Is there some other way by which we can address these issues? Because the very idea of Vertical Integration is to avoid (Harm).

Mikey O'Connor: Right and...

Statton Hammock: And so are you - what would you propose? Do you propose that there is a separate sub group that works on (Harm) and (Harms) and identifies solutions to (Harms)?

Or are you proposing - or would you propose a separate - even probably a separate working group to simultaneously proceed on (Harms)?

Mikey O'Connor: Well...

Statton Hammock: Which would you do?

Mikey O'Connor: Here's, you know, this is now I'm strictly in Mike is inventing from whole cloth this. This is not something I've thought through.

But what we're going to be submitting to the board for the retreat is an initial report, not a final report.

It's going to be a revised initial report because we have to get summary of the public comments included. But it will not be a final report because we just have too many issues unresolved including (Harms) but, you know, a bunch of other ones too.

And so there are a bunch of things that I can't really predict. But one way that this might happen is the board takes our initial report, says thank you very much, they think about it. Then they decide in which case that's that.

Another possible outcome is that the board takes our initial report, says thank you very much, here are our thoughts but keep going you VI people. And they essentially give us a course correction on the way to our final report.

At that point then we have to do a major thinking through of how we approach the work. And yes, we might wind up under some pretty intense deadline pressure again but we would at least have some feedback both probably from the council and from the board as to which direction to go.

And at that point is when I would think we would want to pick up the conversation about some of these very (knotty) issues like (Harms), like compliance, like exceptions, et cetera.

But, you know, that's all on the table. I haven't got a strong view.

Statton Hammock: So the basic idea is that we'll keep our (Harms) and related discussion for the post-retreat work if the board Monday choose to continue. So it would...

Mikey O'Connor: Well I don't know. I don't know that I - you know, I think that's up to you all to decide. If you want to dig into (Harms) sooner than that that's fine with me.

But I don't want to set us the deadline that we have to resolve (Harms) before in three weeks. That's the only thing I'm...

Statton Hammock: Yes, that's not possible really.

Mikey O'Connor: Yes it's not possible. It's a tall order.

Statton Hammock: Okay, give it a thought and we can continue by email on this. And so...

Mikey O'Connor: Okay.

Statton Hammock: ...whatever that others feel we'll go by that. Thank you.

Mikey O'Connor: Okay thanks Statton. Jeffrey?

Jeffery Eckhaus: Yes I just want to...

Mikey O'Connor: Oh wait a minute. Wait a minute. I'm sorry Jeff. (JC)'s in the queue after. I skipped (JC). I totally forgot.

(JC) are you still there? You're muted if you are.

(JC): Hello guys.

Mikey O'Connor: Oh there we go. Now I...

(JC): Can you hear me?

Mikey O'Connor: Yes, just barely. You're pretty faint. And everybody else ought to me please because there's a lot of noise on the line right now. Go ahead JC.

(JC): Is it good enough?

Mikey O'Connor: Yes.

(JC): Yes no just (unintelligible) in my garden on vacation and I'm still listening in the (unintelligible). For one thing I'd like to say that subject is important to many of us. And I don't think we should use the timeframe until August 12 to take a much deserved fall vacation from the topic. That's the first point.

I wish that all of us that still we need to go on, do go on because there's still even have subject like (Harms) would be tall order as you said, there's still many subject that we can approach.

Maybe an idea would be to, I don't know, now that the report is in a good shape, maybe we should define some kind of subgroups on (Harms) on compliance on, you know, to finer points if possible. I don't know it's just an idea I'm throwing out.

But mostly my raising my hand was to support that there's still work that can be done and that we should proceed with it.

The only question I had was that I'm not really (if we're) about to do that because if we produce (baltics) doesn't that mean as far as the GNSO is concerned that another round of (unintelligible) is needed? That's all.

Mikey O'Connor: I defer to smarter folks on the GNSO process than me. But one of the things we did lay into the draft of the initial report that's out there now is acknowledge that we were going to continue working during the public comment period and that commentors ought to check the wiki for the latest draft.

So I think that we could continue to change the report and trigger another public comment period but we might.

(JC): On the subgroup what do you think...

Mikey O'Connor: I'm, you know, I'm just collecting ideas. I'm fine with that. But, you know, I'm also not going to make that choice for you all. It's sort of up to you guys what you want to do.

And if people want to do sub groups that's fine with me and I'll cheerfully set about the job of kind of getting that organized and underway.

(JC): Thanks.

Mikey O'Connor: Now Jeffrey Eckhaus you can go. Sorry about that.

Jeffery Eckhaus: All right, thanks.

Mikey O'Connor: Okay.

Jeffery Eckhaus: So I think - I'd like to say that I think - I don't think we should group - can - should take a hiatus. I think if people want to take a hiatus that's all right because as you said the initial report is out so if people want to take a break.

But I think that, I agree with Statton and with (JC) I think that one of the best ideas to do right now is for the group whoever wants - I don't think we need to form a subgroup because I think a lot of people will sort of, you know, take a break right now.

But I think I mean me personally I would like to work on specifically the (Harms) because I know, you know, we've had some links and we've said here there was some discussions on the (Harms) but, you know, everyone - it's sort of been this bogeyman out there like there'll be (Harms). We'll be careful.

You know, I'd like to actually put these down and see what they are put them down on paper and list them. And I think that if you said as you said hey, what if the board comes back and says okay work on the (Harms) or see how to mitigate these (Harms) I think starting from scratch at that point is going to be tough because we'll have this very tight timeline.

So why not in this time whoever wants to work on them, you know, I don't know as I said if, you know, if there's some sort of group policy -- whatever -- we want to form a subgroup, I think we could just do it on the main list, discuss the (Harms) or, you know, the subgroup. That's not a big difference.

But to work on those and the specifics of what those harms are and how they can be mitigated because I think we really haven't had a paper or a listing of what these (Harms) could be.

We've had links to them and there's been some mild discussion. But as I said it's just been this, you know, this piece out there. So I for one would like to work on that.

And if we want to put my name to the list on working on these (Harms) and being specific about them then I'll be counted in it then and I think that would be a good plan going forward.

Mikey O'Connor: Cool, thanks. Ken is your hand up from before or is this new?

Ken Stubbs: Yes this is new Mikey.

Mikey O'Connor: Okay, go for it.

Ken Stubbs: Yes I have a couple of things. First of all on a response to Jeff's comments, I have no problem with that at all Jeff.

The only thing I really wish we could get from ICANN would be some sort of a commitment as to what kind of a philosophy they would take moving forward with respect to compliance.

One I'm talking about Jeff basically in some discussions of having some of the ICANN people there's been a strong indication that they may move towards third party compliance as opposed to a direct, I won't use the word intervention, but let's say a direct oversight type of a compliance.

In talking about ways of mitigating and stuff like that you could develop systems that could be of absolutely no value of all if they're not going to use

the resources or more importantly if they're not going to take that kind of a philosophical approach.

So hopefully we could get somebody at ICANN to say something about that. I understand they are looking for another director of compliance at this point in time but it's just a thought.

Also looking at the ICANN board calendar -- and there's a lot more people who understand that timeline better than I do -- they have - the directors (treaty) is not considered as a formal official meeting. But they do have a special board meeting scheduled in October.

It would be interesting to see what they're planning on doing with that board meeting, whether or not they're going to try to finalize the philosophy on Vertical Integration and hard coat it in October or what.

So I think we need to stay relatively close and maybe we can at least get some ideas as to what they're planning on using the meetings for would certainly be a lot more helpful for us.

Mikey O'Connor: I agree Ken. It would indeed be helpful to know sort of what the deadlines are. And I'll see if I can find out something on them.

Jeff Newman go ahead.

Jeff Newman: Hey good morning or afternoon wherever you are.

Mikey O'Connor: Or evening.

Jeff Newman: You know, I want to just support what Jeff Eckhaus is saying about continuing the discussions

. I think for all intents and purposes we sort of have been on break for weeks. And what I mean by that is not that we haven't all been working hard for this report, but we've put off all discussions on making forward progress the last several weeks just to get the report out to document what we've been doing.

So again, we've all been working hard but we haven't really in almost a month or so haven't really had discussions as to ways forward.

Mikey O'Connor: Yes. Well then I think that, you know, that's a perfectly accurate characterization Jeff. Although, you know, we've made some I think, pretty significant progress in terms of the three annexes and the piece in the report the refers to them.

But it's true that we've been really constrained because we've been driving to get that report out. So this is the time to step back, reflect on lessons learned, reflect on new approaches. Amadeu's point about dessert is well taken. You know, I think this is the right time to do that.

And as I say I'd be perfectly delighted to support you on that. On the other hand I mean it is coming into August. I don't want to just volunteer that for you without you volunteering to do it yourselves.

I think what I'm hearing to summarize is let's take advantage of this less pressured time to work on some of the (knotty) issues.

Let's do it on the list mostly so that poor Michele isn't concerned that the listserv is broken when he comes in the morning and finds no email in the VI list.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: I think that's a valid concern.

Mikey O'Connor: It was. You know, I felt terrible for him, poor guy. So, you know, we've best solve that problem for sure.

And I - you know, I think this is the perfect time to sort of take on the hard issues that we have in front of us. We know we have a bunch. We know what they are.

Let's not set ourselves any deadlines in terms of a finished product because three weeks is a very short period of time to come up with that.

But instead set ourselves the target of getting deeper understanding in three weeks. And, you know, if it turns out that we can come up with something really fast that gets driven into the next iteration of the initial report great. But let's not force it. Let's take advantage of this sort of hiatus and do some thinking.

I don't know that we need to pick topics now. We could kick off threads on the lists and people could sign up.

You know, it seems to me that there are topics like (Harms) and topics embedded in the various appendices. You know, we've had a lot of discussion about all three of those and all three of those have a lot of open issues.

And this is a good time to sort of inventory those open issues and start discussing them and seeing where we get.

I think what we'll do is for sure drop back to one call a week. I'm sensitive to the fact that that puts Cheryl up early in the morning for all of the VI calls

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (I like to take) advantage of living in Australia.

Mikey O'Connor: Well that's true.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: That's pretty good compensation.

Mikey O'Connor: Yes, it is good compensation. I guess what I was thinking is we could switch to the Thursday one next week and stay on the Thursday group for a while. That would get you up a little later in the day. It would put the folks in...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Thursday time is (unintelligible).

Mikey O'Connor: Well maybe we can have a chat about that on the list as well because I'm pretty flexible in terms of time.

You know, Thursday's my day to get out on the river so I prefer Mondays. But I also hate getting you up that early in the morning every time.

Let's see, Amadeu and (Jonathan) and (Scott). The queue is building. Amadeu go ahead.

Amadeu Abril: Okay. (Yes) more suggestion regarding that. There should be probably a deadline on the topics on the issues you want to deal with this three weeks. It should be one week from now probably.

Mikey O'Connor: Okay.

Amadeu Abril: Or whatever you'd decide. But we seem to say well we started discussion at least sometimes I have the impression that it's too early or too late for proposing things.

So it's better that we know what's the time where we are supposed to propose the things we should focus on.

Mikey O'Connor: Yes that's a good idea and a well taken point. So why don't we just a week from now is the deadline for topics. And I'll publish that to the list for people who aren't on the call.

(Jonathan), go ahead.

Jothan Frakes: Hi Mikey. Can you hear me?

Mikey O'Connor: Yes.

Jothan Frakes: Oh good. So the - I just made a point in the Chat and I wanted to bring it up is that, you know, perhaps, you know, we keep the weekly meeting going and we use part of our time to socialize any heavy-duty items that come through in the public comment period before that...

Mikey O'Connor: Okay.

Jothan Frakes: ...closes.

Mikey O'Connor: Yes.

Jothan Frakes: That was all I wanted to say.

Mikey O'Connor: Oh that's a good one. Yes let's yes we - I think that's a great idea. I agree.
(Scott)?

Scott Austin: Just a question Mikey on the earlier comment about the preparing some kind of a (Harms) or further development of a (Harms) document.

I'd like to participate in that and I didn't know if that was something that would be a sub group and if so how to plug into that.

Mikey O'Connor: I think the sense that I've got right now is let's just let it all run through the list so that people can kind of keep an eye on it.

And if they're very interested they can participate in an active way and otherwise they can simply follow along. But I don't think at this stage of the game that sub groups are envisioned just yet.

I mean if it gets really, really super busy and super intense that's a good time for a sub group. And if it gets that way we'll pick that up again. But for now let's just, you know, again we got to keep Michele company. Poor lad, he just doesn't get enough email so...

Scott Austin: Well is Jeff going to be the - going to create a draft and we'll discuss it or I just wonder what was going to go from here?

Mikey O'Connor: Oh I don't know that it's that thought through. I think that will emerge on the list. Because, you know, there's some drafts floating around. There's that list that I started.

Scott Austin: Yes is that the one that was the bullet...

Mikey O'Connor: And there's a bunch of bullet points that are badly documented.

Scott Austin: Well...

Mikey O'Connor: Now I was...

Scott Austin: ...yes, I just wondered if anything more had been done with that because I had...

Mikey O'Connor: Well I did start going back through and documenting some of it. And I will have to dredge that draft up and see what kind of shape it's in.

I will probably just dredge it up and publish whatever I've got to the list with a lot of caveats. Because we sort of got pulled into a tornado and I never finished it. But it - I did get at least some of the stuff documented.

Scott Austin: Yes that was a good list. That began with potential (Harms) from continued separation I think -- something like that?

Mikey O'Connor: Yes it was - yes, it was both sides. Okay Ken?

Ken Stubbs: Yes one real quick comment on timing here (unintelligible) in the same thing. Maybe we could consider keeping the calls on Monday but move the timeslot to the Thursday time slot.

That would give Cheryl a little bit of a break and give you the opportunity keeping the call on a day that you'd prefer as well.

Mikey O'Connor: That'd would be great with me. Why don't we...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Well I'm obviously going to vote for that.

Mikey O'Connor: Okay fine.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Just don't poll it Mikey okay?

Mikey O'Connor: No poll? No Doodle poll?

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: No poll.

Mikey O'Connor: Okay. Okay. You're hurting me now. Okay. So maybe tentatively I'll put that out on the list as a tentative and see if Monday call time plus two hours works for folks. And if it does we'll do that.

It would cheer me up because that leaves Thursday for boat time. Sebastian?

Sebastian Bachollet: Hey just to tell you but staff (unintelligible) that there is no conflicting time or schedule already - for already scheduled call, you know, where all this

could be. The reason why it was so early on Monday when we make the (unintelligible), not because of us but because of others.

Mikey O'Connor: Yes.

Sebastian Bachollet: Just to second that before.

Mikey O'Connor: Yes. Yes, so I'll put check for conflicts there too. It would be...

Man: It looks like a little poll.

Mikey O'Connor: I'm not going there. I get beat up for polls. You guys are going to have to hit me with a stick to do polls I'll tell you what.

Man: Marika has a comment...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Gisella would know if there was a conflict.

Marika Konings: Yes Mikey I just checked with Gisella and there is no conflict that we're aware of on the other policy staff call. So I don't think there's a need for a Doodle.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: No.

Mikey O'Connor: Oh good.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: There isn't.

Mikey O'Connor: Oh good. All right, well I'll put it out on the list and wait for how - well let's check this group. Everybody check your own calendars.

And if it doesn't - if it does not work for you put an X up in your little status.
And let's just see if we've got any major trouble.

It doesn't look like trouble's happening, good. Well that would be great. That would get Cheryl a little bit closer to the normal morning coffee time and keep me on the boat. Boy you can't beat that.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Two good things.

Mikey O'Connor: Two very good things indeed. Okay I think we have sort of our way forward. I'll get a little email out to the list that sort of summarizes our approach.

But the sense that I've got is that we do want to take advantage of this time to explore the issues that are in front of us. We don't want to take the month off. And so we'll do that. That would be great.

That's all I've got people. A little bit of a short call today. I didn't want to try to sandwich this in to the call last Thursday because until the report was actually released on Friday I didn't want to count my chickens before they hatched. But now we can carry on.

So with that Roberto have a great day or a great evening and that beautiful spot that you're at and the rest of you too. And we'll see you in a week at a new time.

Roberto Gaetano: Okay.

Man: Have good week guys.

Mikey O'Connor: That's it for me.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Thanks Mikey.

Man: Thanks Mikey.

Man: Mikey.

Man: Mikey.

Mikey O'Connor: (Kelly) I think we're set in terms of the recording. You can stop the recording and...

END